From: Thomas Kellerer <sham...@gmx.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2023 6:15 AM
To: NetBeans Mailing List <users@netbeans.apache.org>
Subject: Creating a new platform application: Maven or Ant?

Hello,

I am trying to "migrate" an old NetBeans platform application that I created
with NetBeans 8.0 about 10 years ago

I decided to create a new NetBeans platform application from scratch as there
is a lot of stuff I would do differently today.

However, I am not sure if I should go for Maven or Ant as the basis for my new
application.

What is the recommendation from the NetBeans team for a new platform project?

I am using Java 17 if that matters.

Thomas