Hi

I need some help/guides on how to Fetch and build the PR-4585 for NIFI-7863
so I can build it and test it.

I have created a new VM with Ubuntu 20. Installed Maven, GIT and Java.
I used GIT to sync the git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/nifi.git
I tried to make a full build, but 2 NAR's failed.

I went into the folder for the SMB processors, and build the NAR for that
specific folder which works.
I copied the new NAR file to my NIFI server for testing the new processor,
but I can see it does not include the change made for the PR

Kind regards
Jens M. Kofoed