Jens,

What version of NiFi did you deploy it to? What is the version of the processor
that you built? My guess, given what I’ve read here is that you built the car
and copied it over but then created an instance of the Processor using the old
version of the NAR.

Would recommend you remove the version of the NAR that was previously there.
For example, maybe you have a 1.13.2 version and a 1.14.0-SNAPSHOT version that
you built. Remove the 1.13.2 version from the lib/ directory and restart. There
are other ways to handle this by changing the version of the processor, etc.
but this is probably the easiest route if just verifying the changes.

I’d also recommend gripping the logs for the line "Successfully created class
loaders” and see if there are any NAR’s that were skipped. For example, do you
see something like:

Successfully created class loaders for 109 NARs, 1 were skipped

That would indicate that it did not properly load the NAR, because it has a
dependency on another NAR, and it couldn’t find that dependency.

Thanks
-Mark