On Jun 4, 2012, at 1:24 PM, Fernando Lozano wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> Note that the TCK license agreement explicitly mentions such flags. They are
>> allowed but must be on by default. The default settings must be compliant.
>> -David
>
> Curious how JBoss AS was certified and used to be non-compliant on the
> default configuration. At least this was the case with AS 4, 5 and 6.

I think it's just one of those things all vendors struggle with on a near
continual basis, including the implementations I've worked on (TomEE, Geronimo,
WAS CE).

As large and expansive as the TCK is, it could always be bigger.  Many of us
would love to see it open sourced so people could contribute to it in times
like this.

-David