Thats exactly  what i am trying the last 10 minutes but its not that easy
because he doesnt process alphabetically or something. In fact i have more than
30 entities which are not processed. One of those is the problem of course.
the <compilerarg value="-Aopenjpa.log=TRACE"/> thingy doesnt reveal very much.
I just see many lines like these:

    [javac] Note: Generating canonical metamodel source code
"src/de/netversys/domain/JobTrigger_.java"
    [javac] Note: Generating canonical metamodel source code
"src/de/netversys/domain/Label_.java"

Dont even know if this is a trace output or just the usual clutter which comes
out anyway. Debugging is also not that easy within an ANT process. Perhaps
someone give me an hint how to proceed. I really dont want to recompile the
AnnotationProcessor6 class.

---
regards
Marc Logemann