i'm having a similar problem with polygons with ModifyFeature activated over
a simple google layer
i would like to drag the map even if the mouse is over a polygon

Is there a way to distinguish between "click and drag" and "simple click"
over polygon??

...something like make the polygon pass the "click and drag" event to the
map...

thanks

-Vito-
--