At 11:12 23/02/2013 -0500, Ernie Kurtz wrote:
In endnotes, when I put in a tinyurl link using my usual font, Garamond 12, the link shrinks to an 8 or 9 size. This does not happen using is.gd -- so I assume the cause may be the word "tiny"?

I think it pretty unlikely that the text element "tiny" is having any effect. I don't see why the nature of the hyperlink's text should make any difference, but it may be that you have created the links in slightly different ways.

Is there anyway to get OO 3.4.1 to retain the original font in tinyurl, even after clicking on it, please?

Endnotes are automatically given the Endnote paragraph style, which appears to be 10 pt by default. Depending on how you create the hyperlink, its text may be automatically given the Internet Link character style. You could look at these styles - or whatever styles that have been applied - to see if they are influencing the text. You could then solve the problem by modifying the style or styles.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker