From: Vincent Juliano [mailto:vjuli...@optonline.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 4:36 PM
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Being Good, was: RE: Reading and Exporting
spreadsheets--another commentary

BOB HOLTZMAN,

You're exactly the people he's talking about.  Unfortunately you broke a
resolve and responded.  His points are well taken. Perhaps your MOM didn't
teach YOU to say nice things or be quiet.

I am very old and probably out of my depth with all the new young
whippersnappers but Good manners have never gone away. There's just a lot of
people who cannot incorporate  Binaural with social grace.