On 01/21/2015 08:08 PM, Urmas wrote:
"Andrew Douglas Pitonyak":

...it will never be able to cope with OOXML.

So, now you're trying to lock-in LO users in ODF format? Priceless.

First, note that the quoted text is a partial snipped pulled from the forum post that was not written by me. That said....

Every now and then, the topic will come up as to whether or not writing of OOXML should be supported; and there are always people who are not just against it, but really against it. I think that it is a minority opinion. I think that someone stated somewhere in this thread that support is in the works for AOO. Also, I would be very annoyed if the LO folks pulled their existing support.

Oh, and I have also heard some very strong opinions that PDF export support should be pulled; another minority opinion.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php