On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 07:45:46AM -0400, Lou Vellia wrote:
> Hello,
>

>                 I want to uninstall your program but when I try I get the
> following internal error code number 2503.  Is this some kind of scam of
> yours???
>

>                 I want this removed. Period.  If this is not resolved in the
> next 3 days I will contact the authorities along with my attorney.

So tell me, just what authorities do you plan to contact, the internet
police? Also, when you contact your attorney, be sure to tell him/her
that you provided no information other than a error code that would aid
in someone trouble shooting for you, something you seem incapable of, or
unwilling to do for yourself.

--
Bob Holtzman
Giant intergalactic brain-sucking hyperbacteria