On Sat, 14 Mar 2015 07:45:46 -0400
"Lou Vellia" <louvel...@reagan.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>

>                 I want to uninstall your program but when I try I get the
> following internal error code number 2503.  Is this some kind of scam of
> yours???
>

>                 I want this removed. Period.  If this is not resolved in the
> next 3 days I will contact the authorities along with my attorney.
>

> Thank You,
>

> Lou Vellia

As this is a Windows error, you will find information on this error at
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1-winapps/installuninstall-error-2503-and-error-2502/1b26575b-a4af-4891-93c3-87390abf4f4b

Another method that might work is to download and use Revo Uninstaller at its
most aggressive settings.

As you seem litigious, please note that these suggestions are offered in good
faith.  I have not tried them myself and if your computer blows up, melts down,
runs amok with an axe or commits other crimes and misdemeanours, it is under
your control and your responsibility.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>