Andrea,

The original reporter did not receive any noscript message.  He got a download
page that had no buttons for Downloading Full Release and for Downloading
Language Pack.  Instead, there were two tiny circles, suggesting that the
technique for filling in the correct links on the browser page failed.

In addition, the light-green area beneath the darker-green download information
was empty.  This is usually where details about the release version, sizes,
signatures, hashes, and some additional links appear.  I don't know where that
data comes from, but it did not appear.

The Original reporter sent me screen shots that confirm this behavior.  In
addition, if the version is changed from 4.1.2 to 4.1.1, everything works
properly, according to a later report.

I don't know if that is enough to figure out a source of the difficulty.

Although the original reporter used both Internet Explorer 11 and Chrome on
Windows 10 Home, presenting the same problem, it was later discovered that the
Edge browser opens the page just fine.

 - Dennis