I am not sure your math is accurate.
I calculated 2900 hours. But, that is
still a lot of man-hours.

On 01/26/2016 03:55 PM, John Hart wrote:
Of the 13,000+ emails I've received from the list, more than 10% (1,740) concern unsubscribing.

If there are a thousand readers of the list, and they spent six seconds on each, that's five thousand hours.

A small sample below:

658    irst politely asked you to please unsubscribe me after that, you
658    f the show and refuse to manually unsubscribe me is block every s
658    et, you can't even get one simple unsubscribe to work. I have see
658    users too, so, stop telling me to unsubscribe when it is not work
1339    can unsubscribe by sending a blank e-mail to
15372    How do I unsubscribe from this group?
32650 Note that the unsubscribe request and your later confirmation ema
33855     attention or *learning* how to unsubscribe or I'll wager
33859     had to subscribe and unsubscribe to this list and it worked fla
33892    s that makes you believe that the unsubscribe mechanism fails
33935    >> >> I did the unsubscribe think again and they keep coming.
34040    > > Do I have to unsubscribe each and every e-mail????
34052    Unfortunately the unsubscribe seems to malfunction often.
34140    > > I did the unsubscribe think again and they keep coming.
38926    Then reply to the confirm unsubscribe email you reeive
39908    How do I unsubscribe from these mails?
44928    bullshit"</Q> and repeated unsubscribe advice.
44946    > > unsubscribe to end the whining bullshit.
45107    Suepke wrote concerning "Re: Unsubscribe Me Posts & Thread H
45328    Subject: Unsubscribe Me Posts & Thread Hijacking [Was backing up
45604    > > unsubscribe me or the next time I get an email I will delete
45614 tried to unsubscribe someone that is not subscribed, which will f
46177     robot which runs the subscribe / unsubscribe function.
46342    Sent my unsubscribe request 3 times at
47704 Subject: Re: confirm unsubscribe from users@openoffice.apache.org
50376    Subject: unsubscribe from e-mailing list
75046    1) You unsubscribe from the issues list like explained above
75071    There are no unsubscribe links or instructions at the end of the
75083    ing else. But am being forced to  unsubscribe as the only way to
85333 e is a link to click on that will unsubscribe you from the open o 102483 It is your job to unsubscribe because it was you (or someone on y 103167 Subject: Re: Instructions to Unsubscribe [was: Re: Please take me 103176 aps non-software developers would unsubscribe on their own and no 103177 > > bother the list if the unsubscribe instructions provided in e 103249 Subject: Re: Instructions to Unsubscribe [was: Re: Please take me 103258 > bother the list if the unsubscribe instructions provided in eve 103305 Subject: Instructions to Unsubscribe [was: Re: Please take me off 103312 aps non-software developers would unsubscribe on their own and no 103312 wn and not bother the list if the unsubscribe instructions provid
103316    To unsubscribe from this e-mail list:
103323 message will be provided when the unsubscribe becomes effective. 107564 > > To unsubscribe read, understand, and follow the directions at
116435    rom the email address you want to unsubscribe (
122837 Did you send your unsubscribe request to it from the same email a 139339 > > To unsubscribe e-mail to: users+unsubscribe@global.libreoffic 154061 and can't be bothered to read the unsubscribe instructions at the 154376 kwoo...@videotron.ca but tries to unsubscribe with kwoolno@gmail.
167126    Give the individual wanting to unsubscribe a feeling of
167145     includes people who post "Please unsubscribe me" to the whole
167369    hey jeffrey unsubscribe me or I'll come down there !

Blessings, Joe Conner
Joshua 24:15 "...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."