On 1/27/16, John Hart <jh...@testra.com> wrote:
> The math was way off, the point wasn't. Most mail lists have unsubscribe
> links that aren't so problem prone.

What is exactly, "the problem" and what do you propose to fix it?
I dont see anything different in the way this mailing list works
compared with others.

No one can help users who cannot READ the automatic notification they
get after requesting to unsubscribe. Without this
verification/clicking step, anybody could unsubscribe anybody else
from the list. That's the way mailing lists work.

To me the problem seems to be people who join a mailing list without
knowing what a mailing list is or how it works. Tha's why I suggested
we make it clear on the subcription page that a mailing list involves,
gee, receiving questions and answers from lots of stranges, to your
email inbox. I even proposed changing the wording from "mailing list"
to "discussion list"

FC