> On Feb 6, 2017, at 16:56, James Plante <jimpla...@me.com> wrote:
>
> I have both LO and AO, as well as NeoOffice for the Mac.

The iWork suite [Pages - writer; Keynote - presenter, and Numbers -
spreadsheet] work nicely for me on my Macs.  I use Keynote and Pages
extensively; Numbers less frequently.

Advantages:
iOS versions that allow limited editing and writing functions
iCloud integration [and synch; I realize you can do this less automatically
with dropbox]

Even: There aren't many functions that work in OO that don't have an equivalent
in OO
Free.

Drawbacks: UI is sufficiently different from MSO/OO that it takes some getting
used to.
No database capability.

----
Julian Thomas   - http://jt-mj.net

The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new
courage to face life cheerfully, have been Kindness, Beauty, and Truth. -
Albert Einstein