rory as explained previously i had followed the forums.
i had located a “lock” file of it and removed it

when i hover over the document im having trouble with
it is not showing “title” “author” or “modified” like my other files.
it just shows “type” “size”

i was only on the document yesterday

is there not an actuall contact number to be able to speak with someone at OO
to be able to try resolve this

Sent from my iPhone