Copy to OP, in case not subscribed

On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 15:27:02 +0000
Carloss Massage <carlossmass...@outlook.com> wrote:

> rory as explained previously i had followed the forums.
> i had located a “lock” file of it and removed it
>
> when i hover over the document im having trouble with
> it is not showing “title” “author” or “modified” like my other files.
> it just shows “type” “size”
>
> i was only on the document yesterday
>
> is there not an actuall contact number to be able to speak with someone at OO
> to be able to try resolve this
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Check for lock files _both_ in the Save folder and in the root of the
OpenOffice User profile.

Help on the User list and on the Forums is provided by volunteers on a pro bono
basis, in their own time, so there is no telephone help line.

If removal of the lock files doesn't help, use the methods outlined in the last
tutorial I indicated.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>