On Tuesday 17 May 2005 17:57, + David Algeo wrote:
> I would like to use open office on at this site.  The tablet computer
> require  that we can use the tablet pen and draw on the screen. Is this
> possible with openoffice?
I think that this feature is part of the operating system and not necessarily
part of the application. Anyway you can always download and try
OpenOffice.org as it is completely free of charge.

Maybe you can reply to users@openoffice.org to tell us of your experience and
if it can be improved for the next version.

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ