On 09/23/2008 01:42 PM, jonathon wrote:

>>> File-Wizards - Install new dictionaries
>> In 2.4, but not in 3.0 beta. What's up with that?
>
> In 3.0 dictionaries are treated as extensions, and installed using the
> extension manager.

And worse yet in 3.0 there are three installed as Root files:
US, Spanish, and French. Meaning that you can't just remove them via the
Extension Manager, you need to actually dig into the program directory
and remove them there... I wonder who thought that copying the Mozilla
Firefox Addons GUI was a good idea - I much prefer the old Extension
manager.