Le 25.09.2008 23:33, NoOp a écrit :
So now I created a standard user "Power Users Group" and reinstall
OOo3RC2. Interesting enough, despite the instructions on
http://download.openoffice.org/common/instructions.html
I find that I can unpack the files, but cannot install them - even
though a standard user that is a member of the "Power Users Group" is
authorized to install programs - I am able to install FireFox 3 for
example... I've not yet tried it on WinXPPro as a Standard User, have you?
I haven't installed the 3.0 on my W2k system. But as I've admin rights on that
system, I don't think I would have such issue.

I guess it's off to bug reporting again... :-(
Yes, I guess it's a Windows problem! That's really something I can't
understand. How are the rights managed under Windows???

Hagar