On Oct 3, 2008, at 06:39 , Larry Evans wrote:

I tried to download from:

  http://openoffice.bouncer.osuosl.org/download-form.php

by selecting:

  OpenOffice.org-3.0.0rc3 | linuxx86-64deb | en-US(en-US)

and got message in red below _Download Chooser_:

* The download you selected is not available. Please try again later.

so I guess I'll have to "try again later" :(

The bouncer has a bad habit of lying, in that it offers packages that it should know it doesn't have. There is no officially available 64 bit compile of OOo for any platform that i know of [and certainly none here: http://download.openoffice.org/other.html#en- US ]. It'll have to be up to some mirror to offer that compile. Try the official mirror list http://distribution.openoffice.org/ mirrors/ , and some other members of the list may know of a 3rd party mirror that has it.

--
Using a rusty Amiga 4000T, a shiny PowerMac G5, & a homebuilt Ubuntu box

____________don't_cut_here,_it_could_damage_your_terminal____________