Barbara Duprey wrote:
Eric Chaves wrote:
I thought this person go unsubscribed by the mods. I'm still getting a ton of crap from this address.

Welcome to Kaye Evans.

PLease note that you can unsubsctibe at any time using the link at the bottom of the e-mail.

If you have something to say then please say it or members of this group will contact earthlink.net or their ISP to prevent you spamming anyone else.

Thanks

Rob

If you're still getting messages, they should be coming in from an unsubscribed account (that is, through the moderator), but if they're not being blocked, your best bet is to blacklist the account and send the messages straight to your Junk folder. I've done that, so I can't see if I'm still getting messages from Kaye or not.

I added that one to my kill filter yesterday and haven't seen anything more from them, not even in my trash folder. If any more had arrived, they should have been in trash.