This is probably really easy to do, but I'm not sure where to look for
instructions.

When I perform marriages I need to fill in about three or four forms
plus statutory declarations with the names of the bride and groom,
addresses, occupation, mother's maiden name etc. The forms are not all
the same format.

At the moment, most of them are filled in by hand because it's easier
than making the effort to organise templates etc. to print the
information into the right spot on the form.

What I'm thinking is make a document (spreadsheet?) to enter the
information then have OO put that into the right places so I can print
onto the forms.

Can somebody please suggest how I might do that and point me towards a
relevant tutorial or help file?

Thanks

--
God bless you,