Hi James, I did purchase "Open Office" for the sum of AU$11.00. It is the
latest version and on the "help" page all references for help/support are to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  or www.sun.com/star/support

Regards, G (Greg) Ward. Todays Quote:
Tough times don"t last...tough people do.> Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 09:21:49
-0500> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: users@openoffice.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [users] [moderated] Open Office download> > Greg Ward wrote:> >
Hi, on purchasing Open Office the site stated that a 30 day satisfaction> >
agreement was in place. I would like to take advantage of that agreement. I> >
have found your sites incredibly hard to negotiate. Using your product was> >
fine but to find any help seems to require a degree in rocket science. I am> >
a basic elderly computer user and find your "Help" pages and the ability to> >
contact someone for assistance near impossible. Therefore I would like a> >
refund and to uninstall this program. My apologies for any inconvenience. I> >
have spent 2 hrs searching your sites for someone to contact about this, so> >
please, if I have contacted the wrong people (& that would not surprise me)> >
could you please direct me to an email address where I can have this problem> >
solved.> > If you paid for it, you did not get OpenOffice.org from>
www.openoffice.org, where it's a free download. There is also a lot of> useful
information at http://support.openoffice.org/index.html .> > OpenOffice.org is
"open source" software, which means that the source> code is freely available
and you can copy and distribute it as much as> you like. Unfortunately, some
people, such as whoever you paid, take> advantage of this and sell something
that can otherwise be obtained for> free, to unsuspecting people such as
yourself. You have posted your> message on a public mail list, where volunteers
provide assistance to> other users, in the spirit of open source software. We
did not receive> your money, so you'll have to contact whoever you paid it to
for a> refund. Failing that, you may have some recourse through your credit>
card company.> > As I mentioned, you can always get OpenOffice.org for free
from> www.openoffice.org. So while you may want to uninstall that copy you>
paid for, please go to www.openoffice.org to download the free version,> which
you can use and distribute as you wish.> > A couple of questions:> Did you get
the latest version, currently 3.0?> Did that site you bought it from claim paid
support and then send you here?> > -- > Use OpenOffice.org
<http://www.openoffice.org>
Messenger's gift to you! Download free emoticons today!
http://livelife.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=669758