James Knott wrote:
May-Britt Persson wrote:
Hello, I have just downloaded Open Office 3.0 and I have a problem when I
attaced a document in a mail. My friends recieve my mail as spam and even if I
only send 1 page, they recieve 6-7 mails, which they cant read. Why?
Many regards from
May-Britt Persson

I don't know why they see it as spam, unless they consider attachments
to be spam.  As for them not being able to open the files, it could be
you're sending the default ODF formats and they're running Microsoft
Office.  Since Microsoft Office can't read ODF files, you'll have to
send in Microsoft Office format.  You can do this by clicking on File >
Send > E-mail as Microsoft Word etc.

My copy of Thunderbird is now asking me if the email from this list is spam.
Every email, I am asked if it is spam.  This did not happen yesterday or any
other day since I started running Thunderbird.

So it may not just be you.  Something has changed.  Hopefully it will change
back.

Tim L.

9:02 AM