May-Britt Persson wrote:
> Hello, I have just downloaded Open Office 3.0 and I have a problem when I
> attaced a document in a mail. My friends recieve my mail as spam and even if
> I only send 1 page, they recieve 6-7 mails, which they cant read. Why?
> Many regards from
> May-Britt Persson

I don't know why they see it as spam, unless they consider attachments
to be spam.  As for them not being able to open the files, it could be
you're sending the default ODF formats and they're running Microsoft
Office.  Since Microsoft Office can't read ODF files, you'll have to
send in Microsoft Office format.  You can do this by clicking on File >
Send > E-mail as Microsoft Word etc.