On 10/12/2008 22:19, Jeffrey Burke wrote:
   I have two hopfully easy questions;
1. Will Open Office run on a MAC?
Yes; see below.
2. What are the system requirements? I have two computers running Windows XP pro and an older machine running Windows 98. I use Wundows Office 2002 so that I remain compatible with the corporation I work and I am concerned about the minimum processor speed.
Go to the download page at http://download.openoffice.org/index.html and click "System Requirements" on the right hand side. You will see separate requirements for each major platform - Windows, Mac, ...

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England