On 12/12/2008 04:54, Jerry Clancy wrote:
I'm having trouble even understanding this thread but I have a suspicion that "spam" and OO 3.0 should perhaps be decoupled. It may be more likely that May-Britt or her host SMTP server has been labelled a spammer and she should perhaps take this up with her email service. This can happen easily if some spammer has been spoofing her email address for junk mail purposes. It can also happen if her host is the source of a lot of spamming by others and the server has been put on lists such as spamhaus, etc.

Jerry
I think it's probable that May-Britt's respondents' mail programs are marking the attachments as spam because they don't recognise the file type. Several spam filters have this as their default setting. Outlook/Exchange has this facility, for example.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England