On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 08:40, Daniel Platten  wrote:
> Not long ago I paid you for what you called vip service , free updates and

I"m not sue who "you" refers to.

However:
* users@openoffice.org"  is a publicly distributed, gratis, mailing
list, with answers from people who volunteer their time.
* openoffice.org (the office suite) can be downloaded gratis from
http://www.openoffice.org.

You might have donated some money to the OOo project.  However, such
donations are not for "vip support", or any similar thing.   The pages
for donating money clearly indicate that it is a donation, and that
one does not have to donate money to obtain the software, or the
gratis support.

> I do not know what I got for my money and I guess that is my fault but even
> still you should send people who pay you emails with more information.

My suggestion is that you contact the organization that you paid.
Your credit card statement should provide the name of the party that
billed you. If that party is not the organization that you purchased
the goods and services from, then the billing party has to provide you
with complete contact information about the organization that you did
purchase the goods and services from.

jonathon