John & Mary Linge wrote:
It works fine for me in OOo 3.0.1. I just tried it.

The behavior you describe is commonly observed in many applications when you
send someone a document in which you use a font not available on the other
person's computer. The other person's system substitutes an available
default font. On Windows machines, that would usually be Arial if the
original font was a non-serif font. Could that be your problem?

John

That was a problem with Acrobat's print-to-pdf.  The font data was
turned off as a default.  I am told that doPDF has it turned on
as default, since you have very little control over the output.

I use to have a lot of specialty fonts for newsletters.  I needed
to have the fonts stay with the documents, not having it changed.

Arial and a Times font seems to be the default for XP.  Vista,
I have not even looked at it.  Sometimes it seems to be Courier,
at least for this Thunderbird email client and some text editors.