John Jason Jordan wrote:
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:57:04 -0500
"John & Mary Linge" <jomali3...@gmail.com> dijo:

It works fine for me in OOo 3.0.1. I just tried it.

The behavior you describe is commonly observed in many applications when you
send someone a document in which you use a font not available on the other
person's computer. The other person's system substitutes an available
default font. On Windows machines, that would usually be Arial if the
original font was a non-serif font. Could that be your problem?

John