Larry Gusaas wrote:
On 2009/03/26 10:57 PM  Ugly Me wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Loren" <greene...@hotmail.com>
Huh?  Are you responding to another message, or trying to post new
<clip />
Either way, this was a new question. Haven't received one of those in a
while? Surprise!

And in doing so you hijacked this thread. To ask a new question start a new thread. DO NOT respond to a previous post and just change the subject line.

Gee. When I checked the thread, Ugly me was the OP and the original subject was "Standalone Help Files". The only one I show hijacking the thread and changing the subject line is you. Have I missed something here?

--
Gene Y.