Manfred J. Krause wrote:
Hi

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 12:44, Gene Young <n2...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
Larry Gusaas wrote:
On 2009/03/26 10:57 PM Â Ugly Me wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Loren" <greene...@hotmail.com>

Huh? Â Are you responding to another message, or trying to post new
or........?

<clip />
Either way, this was a new question. Haven't received one of those in a
while? Surprise!

And in doing so you hijacked this thread. To ask a new question start a
new thread. DO NOT respond to a previous post and just change the subject
line.

Gee. Â When I checked the thread, Ugly me was the OP and the original subject
was "Standalone Help Files". Â The only one I show hijacking the thread and
changing the subject line is you. Â Have I missed something here?

Maybe ...
... see  ->
<http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.openoffice.questions/195816>

Manfred

Interesting,
When I look at the thread it dies at Ugly Me's Post. I think I need more coffee before I try to figure this one out.

--
Gene Y.