Hello,

Ugly Me wrote:
> [...]

No, it is not. There is much more to it than what meets your eye.

This belief of yours only shows that you are not aware of the proper
etiquette on the internet (nettiquette). If that is so, please take a
look at this:
http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php#threading

While we are at it, it might be a good idea for you to get familiar with
what is and what is not generally acceptable in online conversations:
http://www.gweep.ca/~edmonds/usenet/ml-etiquette.html

You have alluded to some form of disability in another post in this
thread. If you have trouble memorizing all the points, it might be a
good idea to print them out and post them in front of you for speedy
reference. But once you start practicing them you should find them very
easy to follow and remember.

Regards.

ever having been read.