Mike Holmes wrote:
> I had open office recommended to me by a tech. in the store where I bought my
> laptop.
> I have windows 2000, and I am interested in information on open office.org
> all I want to do is e-mail resumes and open attachments e-mailed to me, I
> currently have no software installed, only e-mail capacities.
> any information as to what products and services from open office.org which
> would allow me to e-mail resumes and open attachments would be most helpful.
> thank you.
>
> michael holmes

OpenOffice.org is an excellent office suite comparable to Microsoft
Office.  It's a free download from www.openoffice.org.  When doing
resumes, you'll probably want to save in Word format.  You can do this
by selecting the appropriate format, from the drop down list, when using
"Save as".  Also, ensure automatic file name extension is selected.