On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 14:18:26 -0700
Came this utterance formulated by Josettem Miller to my mailbox:

> I have downloaded  the open office. On opening the program for the
> first time I get the registration window. I do not wish to register. I
> downloaded org3.xDisable first start Wzd_ooo3.oxt after reading
> something on the net but now I do not know what to do. I am not very
> knowledgeable in these matters, I wonder if you can advise.

You can go through the registration process entering minimal
registration information. On the last page of the wizard is a radio
button option "I do not wish to register". This will not send anything
away, and the registration process will complete as per normal.

--
Michael

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416