At 15:55 14/06/2009 +0200, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
Just to eliminate more language confusion, let's from now on change the example to this instead:
[BLUE][<-5]0;[RED][>30]0;[GREEN]0

It gives the same result ...
On my both laptops (OpenOffice.org 3.1.0 on Ubuntu 8.10 and OpenOffice.org 3.0.1 on Mandriva Linux Free 2009.1) -10 is displayed as -10 and -3 is displayed as 3, and I can't really see why.

Yes: the problem is indeed nothing to do with the Standard/General difference, in fact - I mentioned that only to explain what I needed to do to reproduce your problem. As I mentioned in my first reply, I had already tried the alternative with zeroes and saw the same (faulty) results. I cannot see anything you are doing wrong, so yes: as far as I can see it is a bug.

Brian Barker