Camille Poirier wrote:
Hi there,
In case nobody has mentioned, your website is incredibly difficult to use.
You have to be an expert just to query.
After an hour of frustration I finally decided to register and send a
question.  Now it won't accept my name and password.

My question:  In a spreadsheet, I cannot undo.  If I accidentally enter
information into a cell that already has information, I cannot undo and
retrieve the original contents.  It is lost forever.  I have to exit without
saving changes just to open up again to find out what used to be there.  Why
have an undo button that doesn't work?  Makes working with OO very
unnerving.  Is it because I am using a Mac?

This is the smallest of the problems experienced.  OpenOffice.org makes
Microsoft look really good.  I prefer Excel any day.

Thank you for your time.

Yours truly,
Camille

Sorry it's so difficult, at least you don't have to shell out $450.