John Boyle wrote:
M Henri Day wrote:
2009/8/15 Clifton Liles <c.li...@sbcglobal.net>

<snip>

 HI all
FYI
Microsoft Trial Misconduct Cost $40 Million
(Aug 15, 2009, 03:02 UTC)
Information Week: "The judge who banned Microsoft (NSDQ: MSFT) from selling
its Word document program in the U.S. due to a patent violation tacked an
additional $40 million onto a jury's $200 million verdict because the
software maker's lawyers engaged in trial misconduct, court records reveal."
http://www.linuxtoday.com/infrastructure/2009081500435NWMSLL
Enjoy
Cliff
«For 'tis the sport to have the enginer: Hoist with his own petar»....

Henri

To M.Henri Day: I like your poetic reference, can you site the name of
the poem? I would like to read it in its entirety! Have you ever read
the "Charge of the Light Brigade" taken from an actual happening in the
Crimean War between Russia and England? :-)

For 'tis the sport to have the engineer
Hoist with his own petard ...

Hamlet. Act 3, scene 4. William Shakespeare.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England