Arun Shrimali wrote:
Dear All,

I am using Openoffice 3.0.1 over Ubuntu 9.04

I have created a long document with outlined numbering (bullets and
numbering), means the heading has numbered 1 and subheading has 1.1
and so one (these numbers are auto generated by OO's Bullets and
numbering tools). The complete text / document is under numbering.

Now I want to have the Index which has the numbering list upto level 3.

I have tried a lot could not get the bullets list in Index.

Can anybody help me.

Try looking at the 0212WG3 users guide. The user guides for Writer can be found at http://www.oooauthors.org/english/userguide3/writer3/WG3_published .

The guides are in .odt and .pdf format so you have a choice in how to view them. You can also download the full set of guides near the bottom of the web page in a .zip package.

Hope this helps.

--
Andy Brown
La Mesa, CA  91942