-----Original Message-----
From: Gene Young [mailto:n2...@cfl.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 10:24 PM
To: users@openoffice.org

AG wrote:
> Wade Smart wrote:
>> Victoria Ceolin wrote:
>>> Please remove me from the mailing list. Thanks
>>> lod...@sympatico.ca
>>>

>> Bottom of the list |
>
> The instructions are clear to most, but clearly not to a recurring
> minority and these all come into this list somehow.
>
> Can this be fixed by the list administrator?
>
> AG

As Ron White once said "You Cain't fix stupid!" This also applies to
"lazy."  There will always be a select minority who are too stupid, too
ignorant or too lazy to follow directions.  I don't blame the stupid
because that is hereditary and can not be avoided.  That being said, I
have no patience for the ignorant because ignorance is easily cured by a
little effort.  That leads to the lazy who can not be bothered to cure
their ignorance.  Unfortunately, I do not believe the administrator(s)
can fix the above.
--
Gene Y.