Barbara Duprey wrote:
> I'm working on a project that needs to create PDF files of brochures.
> OOo seems to honor the brochure setting (Tools > Options, OpenOffice.org
> Writer, Pages, Brochure) for direct printing, but not for exporting to
> PDF. Am I missing something here? I've been using a pseudo-printer
> (PrimoPDF) to get the file, but something has now gone terribly wrong
> with that and I haven't figured it out yet. (I suspect my system may be
> slowly dying, strange things are happening frequently   :-( )

Barbara,

I tried this using the default "PDF Printer" under Ubuntu 9.10.  The
result was two pages with two quarters "printed" on each page.  The
printed sections were both "upright" where part of it should have
printed "upside" down.  I can't find a way to print it correctly as a
PDF.  One suggestion I would make would be to print it out then scan it
back as a PDF.  There are Open Source programs that can do that.

Andy