On 2010/01/07 4:22 PM  Barbara Duprey wrote:
Larry Gusaas wrote:
I'm using version 9.2. The feature may be new in version 9. You can find it in the print dialogue under "Page Scaling:".

Ah! I missed that one somehow -- didn't think of this as a scaling issue, and I'd have to redesign my pages to cope with this setting. It's not intended to be scaled, and as is, the content goes way in toward the fold. I think it's reducing everything. With different page styles and margin settings, I could probably make this work. But I'd have to work with all the other folks who sometimes do the printing, since it changes the process. Thanks for the pointer, though!

No need to redesign your pages. I downloaded your file and see that it is sized 51/2" by 81/2". Reader, using "Booklet Printing" will print it properly on 81/2" x 11" paper.

--
Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada