Hi Lars

Thanks for that helpful information.

In fact yours and one other were the only on-topic replies I received. Someone called Heinz and a Barbara Duprey have started a movement to unsubscribe me, which I think is a bit draconian when all I did was to ask a perfectly ordinary question in polite English. I was one of the original OOo users, supporters and subscribers in the 90's, so I don't know what they are on about. I did recently change my e-mail client to Thunderbird to get away from Microsoft's Outlook Express. As a result of that my inbox was continually filling up with [PLUG] mail (Perth Linux Users Group) and I did unsubscribe from that. Maybe as a newbie Thunderbird user I accidentally sent the message to OOo instead of PLUG? Who knows! I guess we will find out if I am unsubscribed, soon enough.

Once again, many thanks for your interest and helpful reply,

James