On 13-Feb-10 09:44, Hal Vaughan wrote:
On Feb 13, 2010, at 9:43 AM, Troll/Idiot wrote:

Brewster, see my reply to Gordon's post, the part about personal attacks.

I do apologize for assuming you were relatively inexperienced.  I had made the
unwarranted assumption that you were in your early 20's or younger.  That said, you've
been around long enough to realize that "given the same facts, different people will
reach different conclusions, equally valid" is not meaningless psychobabble.
I spent years working in residential treatment with psychiatrists,
psychologists, social workers, clinical social workers, patient schizophrenics,
paranoids, and so on.  I know how real psych professionals sound and how
pop-psyc people sound

It is meaningless psychobabble.  Not all conclusions are equally valid.
I agree that not all conclusions are equally valid, but that isn't really the point here. Rather, people of intellingence and good will, presented with the same facts, often reach different conclusions.

Troll/Idiot
Have a nice day.  Respect others' opinions.