On 14-Feb-10 15:44, Programmer In Training wrote:
On 02/14/10 15:16, Troll/Idiot wrote:
Programmer In Training is attempting to continue the string of personal
attacks in the various "Top posting" threads.  I received the message
Really? I am? I don't see any personal attack at all. I merely said the
other person was expressing an opinion of you and not necessarily
attacking you. How is that a personal attack?

quoted below directly.  It is an excellent example of the kind of post I
have been protesting.
Yes, you have been protesting it by inviting it upon yourself. Very nice
method. My apologies for "attacking" you and degrading myself by
stooping so low.

I hope there is no one who will argue that this sort of thing is
acceptable.
<snip>

I do not find ad hominem attacks acceptable at all, and strive not to
engage in such. My only real apology is that you thought my private
missive to you was such an attack. I should have known better than to
reason with someone who would invite such attack upon himself.

Peace.

Yet another.  You don't seem to be able to resist.

Troll/Idiot
Have a nice day.