Programmer In Training wrote:

> [...]

The appropriately named Troll/Idiot (see below for a full
justification of that claim) dragged it on still further:

>>> Yet another.  You don't seem to be able to resist.

Then Robert Holtzman commented:

>> I've stayed out of this, but.........If you see a personal attack in
>> what you've quoted I would conclude you could use some prfessional
>> help.

And Tanstaafl added:

> I agree.

> Would some moderator plonk this 'Troll', please!? This is ridiculous.

My comments here are intended to provide relevant information
regarding a repetitive openoffice users list problem stemming
from a single source:

On January 5, 6 6 7 of 2008 someone with the same username
(Troll/Idiot) emailed a total of 18 posts; five of them with the
subject:

     bottom-posting Nazis go away! (was Re: [users] OOo and ...

While another five contained the subject:

     OOo and Linux/Troll/Idiot- personal attacks

The contents of his posts were similar to those he's sent on this
thread and at that time I too suggested that moderation (and banning
him from the oo users list if necessary) was in order.

That's all I have to say about this issue.

--

Douglas Hinds