> Someone who chose the name "Troll/Idiot" for himself wrote:
>
> > I believe my response then is appropriate again:
> >
> > "How's this for an option --
> >
> > Don't try to impose your personal preferences on everyone else.
>
> First of all, thank you for placing your post after my comments, so
> readers can understand what statements you are replying to.

Before this old thread restarted as a new thread gets out of hand -
again....  This discussion should be on the discuss list - NOT the users
list...

'Discuss' list people, 'discuss' list...

/paul

--

Pablo Picasso<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/pablo_picasso.html>
- "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."