On 14-Feb-10 11:47, Gene Young wrote:
Troll/Idiot wrote:
Nothing has changed, nor is it likely to. You can relax.

I don't think
the value of this thread to later readers will be decreased by mixed posting.

Troll/Idiot
Your mother was right.  Be polite.

An open letter to Bruce Roorda,

There is no value to this thread. It has absolutely nothing to do with Open Office. You may think that sitting on Possum Hill Farm in the boondocks of Missouri gives you the right to post whatever you wish without regard to the list rules but it doesn't. You are an inconsiderate boor and have contributed nothing to the subject of Open Office.

PLONK

 --
Gene Y.
I think personal attacks may be contrary to list guidelines, and I particularly object to prolonging a thread that will change nothing just to make such an attack.

Troll/Idiot
Have a nice day.