On 02/15/10 11:03, Maurice Batey wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 17:19:39 -0600, Programmer In Training wrote:
>
>> I'm adding it just fine on my nearly 7 year old box...
>
>   Where do the contents of the 375MB download actually finish up?!

In the folder you they were extracted into. I did move them into
~/.openoffice.org/ before adding them. They don't get moved anywhere.
You are essentially adding a new gallery with it's own unique path.

>   (Here, nothing seemed to have been added to ~/.ooo3/gallery.)
>
> Roughly how long did the install take on your m/c?

5-10 minutes, maybe a bit longer. I was actually quite surprised at how
quick it was (and how quick 3.1.1 was responding in general, granted I'm
comparing this between a machine with less then 750MB of RAM running XP
Pro SP3) and the fact it remained responsive.

Perhaps it's an issue of free space while the files are being indexed?

--
Yours In Christ,

PIT